With more research and technological advances, new techniques aided by the latest machinery are being introduced to dentistry. Older methods have become obsolete, paving way for state-of-the-art procedures that are twice as safe, effective, efficient and accurate. Among these new, revolutionary techniques is the use of dental lasers in a number of different treatments being performed at clinics and hospitals around the world today.
Lasers are highly versatile and have successfully been used to perform a number of chair-side dental procedures, for instance:
- Removal of cavities
- Cavity preparation
- Soft tissue removal and gingival re-shaping
- Curettage and debridement
- Root canal therapies
- Excisional and incisional biopsy of oral lesions
- Treatment of oral sores, cysts and ulcers
- Teeth whitening (commonly known as bleaching)
- Cutting and contouring jaw bone
- Drainage and incision of abscesses
More and more dental professionals are now opting for laser-aided treatment because they are safer, guarantee precision, minimize and control bleeding during and after the procedure, promote rapid healing, do not require sutures post-op, reduce chances of bacterial infections and are generally a lot less painful.
Experience a whole new level of quality oral healthcare at Four Seasons Dentistry. Book an appointment with our team of experts today!